The 10 commandments of Pinterest for business
You might want to print this one out.
By now, you know the importance of Pinterest: It’s the third-most popular social network in the U.S., visited by more than 18 million people each month.
First Lady Michele Obama made waves today when her husband’s campaign team launched a Pinterest account
in her name, joining Ann Romney, who’s been on the site since February
You, too, know Pinterest has the potential to be an extremely PR and marketing tool, but how, exactly, will carry that out? You can start with this infographic from social media marketers Socially Sorted
and Mooku Design
When you’re done perusing (and bookmarking or even printing out the infographic), dive deeper into Pinterest for business with these five PR Daily
• 16 ways to use Pinterest for PR
• 10 ways to use Pinterest for business
• 7 reasons political campaigns should embrace Pinterest
• How to pitch bloggers via Pinterest
• Chobani goes beyond yogurt to build an active culture on Pinterest
(via HubSpot Blog