Infographic: How to tell if your boss is a psychopath
You've had your suspicions. Here's your chance to make a diagnosis.
He's smartly dressed, always early, and has a fancy corner office. He looks put together, but you know the truth: Your boss is a psychopath.
You just haven't been able to prove it—until now.
In a new infographic, LearnStuff.com lists all the facts you need to get him or her admitted. For example, here are the traits of a psychopathic boss:
- Manipulative, yet charming.
- Lacks empathy and remorse.
- Expert at masking his or her true self.
You knew it. Your boss qualifies! But before you call up the authorities, consider these stats:
- Your boss is four times more likely to be a psychopath than the average person.
- Thirty percent of workers would have their boss seen by a psychologist.
- More than 2 million people leave their jobs every year; one out of six quit because of their bosses.
Something has to be done. Having a bad boss can increase your chance of heart disease by 25 percent, which makes reporting to him as bad for your heart as passive smoking. Not to mention, a stressed worker—like someone suffering under a mad man—weighs, on average, 10 pounds more than a relaxed peer.
It's time to take action. Look at the graphic for more:
(View a larger image.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 29208 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.