And the winners of our #jargoncontest are …
Check out whose jargon-filled tweets had us in stitches. Boy, we got some doozies.
How many buzzwords can you pack into 140 characters? More than you think, apparently.
Our CEO Mark Ragan held a Twitter contest on the best jargon-filled tweet and the responses had us cringing and laughing. Search #jargoncontest or go to Storify to read all the entries and have a few laughs.
Our winners tweeted @MarkRaganCEO these 140 character gems:
Our lucky winners get *one free registration each to our 6th Annual Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference at the Walt Disney World Resort.
*Contest winners are responsible for hotel fees and air travel.
Here are some honorable mentions that made us smile and grimace, in no particular order:
1. I'll dig deep, double down & leverage my learnings to build a dashboard of jargon metrics. This tweet is a game-changer! @JanzenJanzen
2. The democratization of communication leverages the proliferation of channels to amplify brand evangelists @jessflynn
3. Sending outreach emails to geo-specific locales in a unique niche vertical: This will provide maximum ROI for our client. @D_Sorrisi
4. I'm leveraging my talents to assure the content of this tweet is robust, adds value, and brings awareness to your brand. @jenriosburns
5. Following a playbook of leveraging blue sky imagineering with on the ground reality checks will result in impactful learnings @Davidvjackson
6. The nucleus of a of well endowed
# SoMe program will not propagate without felicitous tangential lacing. @TravisKroll
7. Let's table this and circle back offline to ballpark how to best incentivize the actionable ROI for the end-user @emilystickler
Hoping for substantial R.O.I. on my
tweets as my social influence among fellow gen-Yers might crash and burn as a result. @lisadicarlucci