8 types of CEO videos that employees will want to watch
CEOs increasingly are using video to communicate internally and externally. So how do you incorporate it into your toolkit—and move beyond the talking-head video?
It’s urgent that organizations step up their video communications—but how can you do that, and where should you start?
A new download from Ragan Communications and Kollective offers inspiration for incorporating the power of video into the toolkit of your chief executive—and other top leaders.
Discover the perfect approach for your brand, be it a quick smartphone video or a polished production with a script and full crew.
Download this free tip sheet, and you’ll learn:
- How to pick up insights and inspiration useful for newbies and old hands as well.
- How companies such as Wal-Mart, GE, Blinds.com, Hamilton Health Sciences, Home Instead Senior Care and others use video.
- How Wal-Mart live-casts can unite distant employee audiences.
- Why a Canadian CEO has staffers teach him their jobs.
- Why background video can make a CEO’s exhortations visually exciting.
- How to reinforce messages by interviewing multiple executives.
- Why staffers love seeing their executives in parody videos.
- The importance of employing green-screen technology.
Download your free tip sheet now.