How to become a brand journalist
A PR pro’s guide to creating content on behalf of a brand.
Brand journalism is one of the PR industry’s hottest and most important breakthroughs.
What is it, and how can you use brand journalism to drive buzz beyond your social media and company-owned channels?
The guide reveals how some of the nation’s top associations and academic medical centers use brand journalism to drive national earned media coverage, boosting their brand’s national reputation and supporting sales.
One case study shows how a top health care brand drove so many consumers to its website that it crashed!
This guide provides expert perspective on what it takes to become a successful brand journalist, including easy startup tips:
- How to keep your message consistent across multiple channels with different “owners.”
- Which channels work best for which types of messages.
- How to create a plan and set objectives.
- Ways to power up your email.
- Best practices for boosting your intranet.
- How to get the most out of social.
- Strategies for the rest of your channels, from town halls to graphic memes.