Reaching the Millennial Workforce
Dos and don’ts for choosing tools for employee communications.
Millennials are the largest generation in the workforce.
As they join your organization in greater numbers, you must change your communication to connect more deeply with them. The monthly newsletters and CEO videos you’ve relied on may fall flat because these tools don’t fit their socially and technology driven lifestyles.
Your internal communications must match the ways millennial employees talk to each other, especially to their work colleagues.
Kollective and Ragan Communications have put together a guide on how to communicate with millennials—from the most appropriate channels to what messages and techniques work best in those channels.
Download the guide to learn:
- How to tap into millennials’ love of chat
- When to send millennials emails, and what tone to adopt in those emails
- What messages work best in videos—and how long videos should be
- How to persuade millennials to use your intranet, and the features they expect to be there
- The dos and don’ts of face-to-face meetings
- How to avoid alienating older generations in your attempt to attract millennials
Complete the form to download your free copy!