Our days are filled with estrogen and technology. This is how the two converge:
1. We pin(trest). We decorate, make things attractive, and keep our areas look interesting. We collect, share and admire. Remember what mother always said about first impressions?
2. We curate. We make sense of the information and confusion around us. When our computers or gadgets are down, we reorganize the silverware drawer.
3. We go beyond a mere ‘like’ on Facebook. We love. We love our partners, kids, parents, siblings, pets, and a frothy margarita. Admittedly, we love finding nuggets of gossip and news from that dreadful witch from high school who’s popped up on Facebook. Which poet wrote that love has no boundaries?
4. We share on Instagram. We have an eye for capturing a moment. Why keep it to ourselves? Next up: 16mm films from our family trip to the Grand Canyon, circa 1971.
5. We Google+ but are sharp enough to know that going in circles can be counterproductive.