There were few surprises in the top public relations stories on Ragan.com in 2018.
Dreadful opening lines in pitches, PR blogs to read, and KPIs to track are the bread-and-butter of the profession. What didn’t work well in the PR world sandwiched those stories—PR blunders in the first half of the year coupled with top #PRFail tweets toward the end of the year were of interest.
Here’s the list:
- Top 10 PR blunders of the year—so far
- 14 KPIs that PR pros should be tracking
- 9 dreadful opening line errors that will doom your pitch
- 10 essential PR blogs to read
- 10 top #PRFail tweets to help practitioners land coverage