As you look back over the year, what stands out?
The stellar marketing copy that launched a sparkling new product? The video you produced showing off your organization’s commitment to a good cause? The event your team produced that garnered enthusiastic participation and earned vast coverage from media outlets?
Shouldn’t you and your team be rewarded for your success these last 12 months?
You can be—by entering Ragan and PR Daily’s Communicators of the Year and Rising Star Awards.
The Communicators of the Year and Rising Star Awards honor individual communications pros who deliver results, as well as the teams and agencies that create killer work that knocks their organization’s or client’s campaigns out of the park.
Our “Rising Star of the Year” category is dedicated to shining a spotlight on up-and-coming professionals making their mark on the communications world.
Entry deadline: Dec. 6
Late deadline: Dec. 13
With more than 40 categories to choose from, you’re sure to find a niche for your work.
Check out these individual categories:
- Blogger of the Year
- CSR Professional of the Year
- Financial Communicator of the Year
- Media Relations Professional of the Year
- PR Team Leader
- Social Media Professional of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year (30 years old and under)
Don’t forget the team categories:
- Communications Team of the Year
- Editorial Team of the Year
- Internal Communications Team of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Social Media Team of the Year
- Video Team of the Year
What do you get, aside from the respect of your colleagues (and maybe a promotion)? Winners receive:
- A featured write-up in a Special Edition of Ragan.com
- An elegant trophy
- Fifteen percent off registration to as many conferences as you’d like within one year of the winner announcement
The winners of the Grand Prize categories also will receive a one-year membership to Ragan Training—our premium online training library featuring hundreds of hours of the very best content from Ragan events.
You can enter on behalf of yourself, a colleague, a client or your entire team. The program is open to all communicators at corporations, nonprofits and agencies.
Don’t delay—start your entry today.