Striking success spanning a quarter-century, as well as an ocean, merits special recognition.
Phil Nardone’s elevation of industry standards, his development of fellow professionals, and his firm’s attendant financial success—as well as a slew of professional honors—make him an obvious selection to Ragan and PR Daily’s Communicators of the Year Awards Hall of Fame.
Nardone is president and CEO of PAN Communications, an integrated marketing and PR firm with nearly $25 million in revenue. He has made a tremendous impact on the PR industry and on every agency employee over the years.
He has expanded the firm to over 150 employees across five offices in Boston, San Francisco, New York, Orlando and London.
Nardone’s ability to work closely with his team of executives, to think strategically and to lead PAN through regional, national and global success has generated tremendous growth:
- 18% increase in revenue year over year (sixth year of double-digit revenue growth)
- Annualized revenues of $24.3 million as of October 2019
- 9% growth in average deal size
- 31% growth in regions
- 33% growth from organic revenue
- 82% client retention rate
- 17 clients celebrating milestones of five years or more
- 40% increase in IM&PR service requests year over year from existing and new clients
- 20% increase in number of clients through acquisition of Capella PR
Here’s another important figure: PAN’s community efforts and corporate philanthropy program, PANcares, have donated $70,000 in pro bono PR services to PAN’s partner organizations—including and Covenant House and the MA Coalition for the Homeless—since November 2017.