Succeeding in today’s volatile business world requires organizations to be innovative, creative, strategic and forward-thinking.
One thing there’s no room for? Fear.
For internal communicators, the time has come to disrupt traditional tactics and create a culture where employees aren’t afraid to break the status quo.
Discover how at the Role of Internal Communications in Creating an Innovative Work Culture Conference, March 20–22 in Chicago.
During this interactive learning experience, you’ll discover how to:
- Run your department like a startup to foster innovation and creativity
- Get senior leaders on board with your culture transformation efforts
- View your workforce under a consumer lens using data analytics
- Use improv techniques to take creative risks, think on your feet and adapt to change
- Take advantage of the latest digital tools available to internal communicators
You’ll also enjoy a cocktail reception and tour at the new state-of-the-art McDonald’s headquarters, where you’ll be inspired by an organization boldly moving its culture forward.
Adopt the brave ideas you need to craft the culture of tomorrow’s workplace. Register today.