A new offering from the most trusted brand for communicators, Ragan. This is an exclusive forum for communications managers that includes private group meetings, training, resources and more!
Looking for ideas, camaraderie, strategies and new connections? Join Ragan’s Communicators Virtual Roundtable. You’ll come away with new tactics, inspiration and business solutions. You’ll hear about the stuff that works and the stuff not worth pursuing. You’ll gain new connections that will propel your career and help your organization navigate the new normal.
The Communicator’s Roundtable is designed for mid-level communications professionals at corporations, nonprofits and agencies. We are looking for practitioners who are the do-ers and executors of the communications mission. We are looking for smart, collaborative and curious communicators who understand the need for peer-to-peer communication, especially during this isolated moment. Each roundtable conversation will be designed for the participants to exchange real- and new-world advice and ideas.
- 2 meetings per month, for a total of 3 hours of meeting time per month with peers worldwide
- Access to Roundtable Online Forum
- Council of Experts will participate in the meetings and offer guidance and mentoring to all members
- Chats & Discussions with other members
- Premium content
- Members receive Annual Salary Survey Report and Crisis Communications Guidebook at no cost
- Subscription to Stuff that Works newsletter
- Free membership to Ragan Insider for access to premium content and exclusive discounts on all Ragan events and awards
- Opportunity to learn and network in the comfort of your home office
Schedule of Communicators Roundtables:
The virtual meetings are held 2x per month every other Tuesday from 11am to 12:30pm ET. The meetings will be recorded, but should you wish to have a colleague attend in your place, we will allow that provided they are a mid-level communications practitioner.
Following are the dates of the upcoming Roundtables:
- June 16
- June 30
- July 14
- July 21
Who is this for?
If you are a mid-level communications professional, this forum is for you. Members include associates, managers, and mid-level directors at corporations, non-profits and PR firms worldwide. The monthly online meetings will include a diverse array of communicators who will bring their unique perspectives and ideas to your challenges.
Take a look at these comments from participants in Ragan roundtables:
- Not only did I come away with new ideas and energy, I gained 25 colleagues I can call on when I'm facing a communications dilemma or just need to vent. It's a great group, and I'm honored to be part of it!
- Great group of people and communicators.
- Truly engaging format with time and space for members to share challenges, ideas, solutions.
- I could not be happier that I took the time to attend.
- Very well done . . . organized and planned out well.
- Very useful, lots of sharing, plenty of new ideas.
- Everything was flawless and very well organized, in my opinion. Thank you so much!
Limited seats are available.
Secure your future by becoming a Communications Roundtable member today.
Why become a member of the Ragan’s Communicators Roundtable? Not only will it put you in better position to grow you’re career, you’ll also boost your collaboration skills while networking with people across the globe.
Your Ragan Roundtable Team