A new offering from Ragan Communications, the most trusted brand for communicators: Our exclusive forum for communications managers includes private group discussions, custom presentations by industry leaders, professional resources and more!
Looking for ideas, camaraderie, strategies and new connections? Join Ragan’s Communicators Roundtable, a virtual forum for sharing the latest groundbreaking tactics, insights and business solutions. You’ll hear about the stuff that works and the stuff not worth pursuing. You’ll gain connections that will propel your career forward and help your organization navigate the “new normal.”
Ragan developed the Communicators Roundtable for mid-level communications professionals at corporations, nonprofits and agencies. We are looking for inspired and inspiring industry pros—those who execute and elevate the communications mission. We want to bring together smart, collaborative, curious communicators who understand the value of peer-to-peer interaction, especially during this time of imposed isolation.
Each roundtable conversation will enable and encourage participants to exchange real-world, forward-thinking advice and ideas.
Who is the Communicators Roundtable for?
The online meetings will include communicators from diverse fields bringing their unique perspectives and ideas to help you meet your challenges. Members include associates and managers with less than 10 years of communications experience and not holding a senior-level titles at corporations, nonprofits and PR firms worldwide. For those at a senior level, consider joining Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council.
- Two monthly meetings, totaling three hours of meeting time per month with peers worldwide
- Access to the Roundtable Online Forum
- Our Council of Experts, who will participate in meetings and offer guidance and mentoring to all members
- Chats and discussions with other members
- Premium content
- Our Annual Salary Survey Report and Crisis Communications Guidebook—at no cost to Roundtable members
- A free subscription to the Stuff That Works newsletter
- Free membership to Ragan Insider, affording you access to premium content and exclusive discounts on all Ragan events and awards
Since the Spring of 2020, our Roundtable members have spent dozens of hours together online connecting, learning and sharing and solving challenges. Plus, the members-only web site is a smorgasbord of articles, ideas, and inspiration for practitioners fill up on.
- Thought leadership
- Employee culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Manager communication
- Strategic communications
- Technology & tools
- Remote working
- Crisis management
- Content marketing
- Email communication
- Workplace wellness
- Product launches
- Media pitching
- Media training
- Town Halls
- Leadership communication
- Social media tactics
Communicators Roundtable Advisory Board
Advisory board members co-facilitate the roundtable with the Ragan editorial team and bring their experience to the conversation. These senior-level practitioners come from a variety of backgrounds and industries and will share and participate in candid conversations about the current state of the industry and what's worked for them.
- Elizabeth Baskin, CEO, Tribe, Inc.
- Andrew Bowins, Senior VP, Communications and Public Affairs, Entertainment Software Association
- Theresa Funk, Director of Communications & Public Relations, Peapod Digital Labs
- Kristal Howard, Head of Corporate Communications and Media Relations, The Kroger Co.
- Michael Kaye, Global Communications Manager, OKCupid
- April Kaull, Director of News, University Relations/Communications, West Virginia University
- Rebeca Mueller, VP of Digital Strategy, FleishmanHillard
- Brad Phillips, Chief Executive, Throughline Group
- Amanda Ponzar, Chief Communications & Strategy Officer, CHC: Creating Healthier Communities
- Sabrena Pringle, Director of Communications & PR, The American Diabetes Association
- Valerie Barker Waller, YMCA Chief Marketing Officer
- Ayanna Robinson, Executive Vice President, Porter Novelli
- Sarah Tropiano, External Communications Director, PwC
- Jim Ylisela, Co-Founder, Ragan Consulting Group
- Danielle Veira, Director of Communications and Engagement, A Better Chicago
- Ashley Zak, VP, U.S. Marketing, Edelman
Take a look at these comments from participants in Ragan roundtables:
- Not only did I come away with new ideas and energy, I gained 25 colleagues I can call on when I'm facing a communications dilemma or just need to vent. It's a great group, and I'm honored to be part of it!
- Great group of people and communicators.
- Truly engaging format with time and space for members to share challenges, ideas, solutions.
- I could not be happier that I took the time to attend.
- Very well done . . . organized and planned out well.
- Very useful, lots of sharing, plenty of new ideas.
- Everything was flawless and very well organized, in my opinion. Thank you so much!
Who is the Communicators Roundtable for?
Limited seats are available.
Secure your future by subscribing to the Communicators Roundtable today.
Why subscribe to the Ragan’s Communicators Roundtable? Not only will it put you in better position to grow your career, you’ll also boost your collaboration skills while networking with people across the globe.
Your Ragan Roundtable Team