We all love shiny new objects. It can be tempting for communicators to jump on board with the latest trends immediately.
But without a thoughtful strategic plan and a strong grasp of basic communication principles, your efforts to get ahead will be fruitless.
Just ask the experts at our Corporate Communicators Conference, June 14-16 in Chicago. Here’s some of the fundamental yet often overlooked advice they recommend:
1. Build a culture that is prepared to adapt, rather than managing change after it happens.
2. Write like a journalist to get more coverage-cut out jargon and unnecessary words.
3. Create a human voice on social media by adding personality to your online content.
Learn more from the experts at Lyft, Microsoft and The Associated Press during this can’t-miss conference featuring three summits for all types of communicators:
- June 14: Internal Communications Summit
- June 15: Practical PR Summit
- June 16: Business Writing Summit
You’ll build a stronger foundation for all your programs and leave prepared to take on new trends with ease.