Engagement and retention are the holy grail of every organization. Your goal is to attract the best employees and motivate them to do their best work in a culture that values and rewards outstanding effort and enviable success.
Your path to achieving that goal starts at The Role of Communications in Creating Great Places to Work Conference at Rackspace headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, Nov. 19–20.
You’ll hear from communicators at such top-rated organizations as CHG Healthcare, Microsoft, FedEx, Deloitte, U.S. Bank and more. They’ll tell you how to:
• Ensure remote and deskless employees are engaged and connected to your culture
• Better understand innovations in analytics and AI that will change HR communications
• Create an onboarding process that engages employees from Day One
• Make employees aware of development and training resources and encourage workers to use them
• Sell senior leadership on the importance of culture to the bottom line
• And much more
• The do’s and don’ts of motivating employees
• Trust at work: The new employer/employee contract
• Making the list: Secrets to becoming an award-winning workplace
• A tale of two functions: How communications and HR will co-create the workplace culture of the future
• And many more
Don’t forget our pre-conference workshops: “Building an internal army of employee advocates” and “Change management for communicators.” Plus, you’ll attend a special cocktail reception.
If you dream of creating an award-winning workplace where employees actually look forward to Monday morning, you can’t afford to miss this conference.