Like most social networks, Pinterest is a fun way for brands to connect with their customers online. More than that, the pin board can contribute directly to a company’s bottom line.
Ready to use Pinterest to drive more traffic to your website? This infographic from Zog Digital offers 10 best-practice tips that will help you get the traffic flowing. Here are a few to get you started:
1. Plan: Build a content strategy that centers around your customers’ lifestyles. Pin images of your customers’ interests and aspirations—not just your products.
2. Set goals: You should have clear goals for your page. Know whether you want to create brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, etc. Also decide how you will track your results.
3. Align: Align your brand with popular and timely conversations to stay current.
4. Optimize: Add keywords to your pin descriptions and board titles to help your page show up in Google searches.
5. Engage: Repin, like and comment on your followers’ pins. Make pinning a two-way conversation.
Want more? Take a look at the graphic: