Seventy percent of B2B content marketers are creating more content than they were a year ago, but only 21 percent say they’re successful at tracking its return on investment, an infographic from Uberflip reports.
The infographic describes what B2B content marketers are doing now, and what they’re planning for 2015. Now:
- Thirty-five of B2B content marketers say they have a documented content strategy. Forty-eight percent say they have a verbal one.
- Other than blogs, social media is the most popular content marketing tactic. Ninety-two percent of content marketers say they use social media content.
- The top three content marketing challenges are creating engaging content, producing content consistently and measuring content’s effectiveness.
- More than half of B2B marketers (55 percent) plan to increase their content marketing budgets.
- Measuring content’s effectiveness will be content marketers’ No. 1 initiative.
- The top goal is brand awareness (84 percent).
Take a look at the infographic for more: