A heaping majority of online content is useless debris.
If the internet is a vast ocean, much of what we wade through every day is the messaging equivalent of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Escaping this swirling vortex of refuse requires a comprehensive content strategy.
PageTraffic has an infographic that can help. The piece provides 40 helpful hints to propel you toward content marketing success. Using the letters of the alphabet as a guide, the infographic promotes the following advice:
- A is for alltop.com, where you can score a “follow” link—and a steady flow of traffic if you keep cranking out the goods.
- Bookmark your blog posts. The graphic suggests doing so on sites such as inbound.org, blogengage.com and manageWP.org (if you’re a WordPress user).
- Curate your content. Make good use of Scoop.it, Flipboard and Storify.
- Submit your content to Digg. The platform has waned in popularity, but it still attracts plenty of eyeballs.
- Email your list. Build your list, segment it, and use email to promote your content.
- Find relevant Facebook groups.
- Find relevant Google+ communities.
- Analyze your competitors’ histories. Use Buzzsumo to check your rivals’ backlink history and to see how your content shares compare with theirs.
You get the idea. The prompts and pointers go all the way to Z.
Ultimately, don’t be a content polluter. Build your work into a healthy ecosystem—a thriving reef where all sorts of creatures can find refuge from the great swaths of internet trash.
Review the rest of the infographic below for reminders to stay on course.
23 Responses to “Infographic: Content marketing tips from A to Z”
My pleasure. All the best to you.
Thank you so much for sharing information about infographic. It was a such a nic blog.
Very nice blog thank you for sharing.
Great tips thank you for sharing.
very useful tips. Thanks for sharing.
Great stuff. I will follow your infographic content marketing tips.
Great blog thank you very much for sharing.
Very Good blog on content marketing!
Such a great blog, keep it up.
Very informative article on content marketing. Buzzsumo and ahref are good tool to analyze a website.
We really appreciate your blog post. There are actually a multitude of techniques.
We really appreciate your blog post. There are actually a multitude of techniques. We can put it to really good use by using no effort on time and financial resources. Thank you so much!
this is the best info