Everyone likes to find out how their habits compare to those of their peers.
“Do other people stalk the ‘Who’s viewed my profile’ feature on LinkedIn as much as I do?” “Am I the only one who doesn’t have a LinkedIn Premium account?” Luckily for us, an infographic from PowerFormula.net has all the juicy insight you’re secretly craving. It breaks down how users have been using LinkedIn so far in 2014.
Here a few statistics:
- About 80 percent (81 percent) of LinkedIn users use the free account. Only 18 percent use LinkedIn Premium, and 1 percent isn’t sure which they use.
- Most users (25.2 percent) have between 500 and 999 connections.
- Seventy-five percent of LinkedIn users say the “Who’s viewed my profile” feature is the most helpful on the network.
- Forty-three percent of LinkedIn users spend 0-2 hours per week on the site.
- More than 50 percent (57.1 percent) of businesses have company pages. Thirty-three percent do not, and 9.4 percent aren’t sure.
If you want some more behind-the-scenes details, check out the graphic: