We’ve talked about the LinkedIn habits that irritate your connections, the features you must have on your LinkedIn profile, and even how to use LinkedIn to land PR coverage, but have you stopped lately to really think about the business power of LinkedIn?
It’s an enormous network of potential connections, customers or employees-not to mention your own digital Rolodex.
An infographic from DegreeQuery.com reminds us of just how big LinkedIn is, and the potential business it provides. Here are a few of the statistics it mentions:
- LinkedIn has 280 million users.
- Two people sign up for a LinkedIn account every second.
- Forty percent of LinkedIn’s users visit the site daily.
- There are 3 million business pages on LinkedIn.
- Two hundred group conversations happen each minute.
- More than 1 million (1.2 million) products and services are featured on the network.
[FREE GUIDE: 6 steps to crafting an internal social media plan]
That’s a good reminder of LinkedIn’s business potential, isn’t it? For more, take a look at the graphic: