Does your boss think mobile is a fad that will eventually fade away into communications history?
Do you wish he would face reality and realize your customers and/or employees would love if you contacted them through mobile?
If so, this infographic from Text Marketer has seven points you can use to bolster your argument. Here are a few of them:
1. Most people take their phones wherever they go.
- More than 90 percent (91 percent) of adults keep their phones within arm’s reach all day long.
- Phone owners look at their phones an average of 150 times per day.
2. People want to communicate through mobile.
- Ninety-one percent of the world’s population has a mobile device.
- Almost 70 percent (68 percent) of people would like to receive offers via text.
3. People are more likely to read mobile messages than messages on other platforms.
- Almost 100 percent (98 percent) of text messages get read, compared with only 22 percent of emails.
- Most people read text messages within 5 seconds of receiving them.
Take a look at the full infographic for more ammunition for your next meeting with your boss (good luck!):