Everything we do at Ragan is in the service of giving communicators ideas, intelligence, resources, connections and inspiration to help them advance their brand’s mission and goals. For more than 50 years we’ve been serving communicators with best-in-class news, training, networking and benchmarking. By aligning with Ragan, you are partnering with a trusted brand that serves an exceptionally loyal community.
We invite you to partner with us on an integrated campaign to reach key decisionmakers looking for communications solutions. Our integrated packages allow you to reach your prospects at all stages of the buying process, from awareness to engagement to closing the sale.
Below are the many options we have available to our industry partners. Secure your program today by contacting Hannah Lavelle at HannahL@Ragan.com.
The Ragan team views you as a true partner. We take a consultative approach and make sure we understand your needs and goals, providing you with ideas and timelines to ensure that your sponsorship program creates a positive outcome. Our white-glove service to our clients is truly unmatched.
Webinar Sponsorship: The format is a 60-minute webinar presented by the sponsor and free to attendees. The Ragan team will collaborate on content and speakers and handle all marketing and logistics. Webinars are an excellent lead generation and thought-leadership opportunity. Your webinar will be marketed to the entire Ragan network – the Ragan, Workplace Wellness Insider and PR Daily audiences.
Rate: $8,000 per webinar or $21,000 for a 3-pack
Banner Advertising: Run-of-site banner ad on Ragan.com and/or PRDaily.com reaching more than 300,000 professionals.
Sponsored Articles on Website: Publish your article or have our staff write one for you and we’ll post and promote it on Ragan.com. Your content will appear on home page and relevant sections and promoted 2x via weekly eletter.
Rates: $1,500 per article provided to us; $3,000 for 600-800-word article written by our editorial team.
Email Blasts: Send a dedicated email to 50,000 communications professionals; open rate between 10-15%.
Rate: Starts at $4,500 per email
Eletter Advertising: Advertise in our daily newsletters from Ragan & PR Daily, reaching 37,000 professionals.
Rate: $1,500/week (5 insertions); $4,900 for the month (20 insertions)
Digital Workplace Guide: Monthly newsletter covering remote employee communication, including work-from-home issues, dispersed workforces, and non-desk workers. Your company listing and logo is included alongside compelling editorial.
- One month = $2,000
- Three months = $1,500 per month
- Six months = $1,000 per month
White Papers/eBooks: Collaborate with us on a report or white paper – we’ll do all the work. Or, let us distribute your report to our audience.
- White paper/report written by our team and marketed to Ragan audience: $7,500 for 7-10-page report.
- Distribution of your existing report via an email to Ragan database and posts on Ragan sites: $4,500
Deep-dive Research: partner with Ragan on a benchmark survey or other comprehensive research to help you identify product features and potential launches. We’ll do all the work, including the analysis and creation of the report.
Rates vary depending on scope of research.
Co-branded Survey: Partner with Ragan on an exclusive survey to our audience. We’ll write an article on the findings and provide you with quality leads. Survey will be on hot topic agreed upon by both parties and marketed 2-3x via email, social and web. You co-own the survey results, too! Add-on Special Report/ White paper based on survey findings.
Rates vary depending on scope of project.
Roundtable Sponsorship: 1-hour working group session with communications executives who are decisionmakers. The Ragan team will collaborate with you on the agenda and discussion topics.
Rate: $8,500 for virtual roundtable
Awards Sponsorship: Sponsor a Ragan awards program and align with excellence. Your logo will appear on all marketing related to calls for entries; banner ad on awards page; branding on winner profile pages; mention in press releases; sponsorship/branding during awards event. Sponsors will also receive the list of award entrants with contact information.
Awards programs: Crisis Communications, Employee Communications, Workplace Wellness, Top Women in Communications, Communicators of the Year, Content Marketing Awards, PR Daily Awards, Diversity & Purpose Awards
Join our community. Meet prospects. Promote your brand. Close business. We know why you sponsor events and we’re here to help. Ragan brings together the most influential communicators and an audience hungry to learn, connect and partner with solution providers.
UPCOMING RAGAN CONFERENCES
- Internal Communications & Culture Virtual Conference – Feb. 24-25
- Speechwriters & Public Affairs Virtual Conference – March 4
- Social Media & Digital Communications Virtual Conference – March 16
- Media Relations & Measurement Virtual Conference – April 7
- Workplace Wellness Virtual Conference – April 21
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Virtual Conference – May 19
- Crisis Communications Virtual Conference – June 10
- Employee Communications & Culture Virtual Conference – July 29
- Social Media Conference at Disney World (in person) – Sept. 8-10
- Internal Communications Virtual Conference (with workplace wellness component) – Oct. 13
- Communications Week – Nov. 15-19
- Taste of Tech Networking Event (in person in NYC) – Nov. 16
- Future of Communications Virtual Conference – Nov. 17
- Communications Week – Nov. 15-19
- Writing & Content Creation Virtual – Dec. 7
- Employee Comms & Culture Conference (with DEI Summit the day before) – Feb. 16-17 in Atlanta
- Speechwriters & Public Affairs Conference – March 24 in DC
- Social Media Conference – April 6-8 at Disney World in Orlando, FL
- Media Relations & Measurement Conference – May 11 in NYC
- Workplace Wellness Conference – June 7 (Location is TBD)
- Brand Storytelling Conference (Location is TBD)
- Employee Communications & Culture Conference (Location is TBD)
- Comms Week / Future Comms (Location is TBD)
- Writing & Content Creation Virtual Conference
Conference Sponsorship Benefits:
- Speaking slot or 5-minute Lightning Talk on the main agenda.
- Provision of attendee list with contact information.
- Sponsor mention in all promotional emails for the event (40-60k recipients per send).
- Branding before event and throughout conference, via logo on slides and host mentions.
- Access to private attendee group on LinkedIn for networking.
- 30-second pre-recorded promotional video to run during at least one break between sessions.
- Dedicated sponsor page with “about us” information and other content.
- Inclusion in quarterly survey that goes to Ragan’s database (min. 60k recipients) and provision of full list of respondents.
- Ragan will cover the results in articles and/or reports. Sponsors will be recognized as partners of this survey in the coverage.
- Opportunity to offer attendees a whitepaper and/or exclusive offer with their registration. These materials will also be offered in an all-sponsor, post-event email to attendees.
- VIP discount code for customers/friends of sponsor.
- Complimentary conference registration for sponsor company.
Ragan’s audience is comprised of communications professionals at corporations, nonprofits, agencies and government orgs.
- Chief Communications Officer
- SVP, Internal Communications
- SVP, Employee Communications
- VP, People & Culture
- VP, Public Relations
- PR Director and Manager
- HR: CHRO, HR Director
- Account Supervisor
- Public Affairs Officer
Company Type & Location:
- 65% Corporate
- 15% Nonprofit
- 20% Agency & Other
- 80% North America
- 10% Europe
- 10% Asia/Australia/South America
Our top customers include 65% of the Fortune 1000 brands.
Reach Communicators from Brands:
AARP • ADP • Allstate • Atrium Health • Cisco • ConEd • Amazon • Coca-Cola • Disney • Edelman • General Mills • Go Daddy • Microsoft • Marriott • Met Life • Northrup Grumman • NovoNordisk • Porter Novelli • Regneron • SAP • Siemens • Syngenta • Weber Shandwick • 3M • And Thousands More!
Secure your program today by contacting Hannah Lavelle at HannahL@Ragan.com.