Women in communications have made great strides in recent years, but challenges remain.
Fortunately, women have long known how to persevere and succeed in the face of obstacles.
Ragan Communications’ inaugural Top Women in Communications Awards will highlight the stories of female communicators—internal and external—who’ve changed the game permanently and forged a path for those who will follow their lead.
This is your chance to tell us—and the world—about everything the female communicators in your organization have accomplished.
You can nominate up to 10 women from your organization or another organization, as long as they work in communications. We’re looking for both internal and external communicators. You can even nominate yourself.
This is a global award. Nominations are accepted from all countries—but entries must be submitted in English.
Tell us in a brief entry form about your nominee’s accomplishments in the year spanning November 2018 through November 2019.
Our 10 categories include:
· Leader: She leads with conviction and empathy, and her team looks up to her.
· Mentor: She takes future leaders under her wings and teaches them how to fly.
· Trailblazer: She creates a new path that others want to follow.
· Life of the Party: She’s got charm and positivity that light up a room.
· Plus—the Women in Communications Hall of Fame, honoring lifetime achievement.
Ragan will honor the first class of the Top Women in Communications with an awards gala in March 2020, with special editorial coverage on Ragan.com, PR Daily and beyond, so don’t miss your opportunity to spotlight organizations that support female advancement and leadership.
Entry deadline: Nov. 8
Late deadline: Nov. 15