Conference & Workshop Webcast FAQ
What is a Ragan Webcast?
A Ragan Webcast is a live presentation at one of our conferences or is a professionally produced event (consisting of pre-recorded content). Our webcasts are streamed over the web at the time of the event. If you are unable to attend the webcast during it's scheduled time an archived version will be made available to all webcast customers 3-7 business days after the event.
Is the webcast accessible to both PC and MAC users?
Yes. Since it is broadcast over the web, the webcast can be accessed on both MAC and PC.
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
- **Internet Explorer 11 - requires Flash plugin to be installed
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome 45+, Safari 10+ (iOS)
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at speedtest.net.
- Contact Your IT Department:IT or network security can block various domains, IP ranges and can restrict a specific computers bandwidth at your organization. We recommend notifying your IT department that you will be participating in a webcast in advance of the webcast date. By doing this you can ensure the webcast functions properly on the day(s) of the webcast event.
If you have any questions or need to register by phone, please call customer service at 800.878.5331 or 312.960.4100.