Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.