Hear the Latest Strategies, Tactics to Be A Leader in these 5 Critical Areas: D&I • WFH Engagement • Crisis Planning • UGC Content • Trust and Authenticity
It's been a rollercoaster year. COVID-19, economic uncertainty, remote work and social justice issues have turbo-charged innovation like never before. With an election on the horizon, now is a perfect time to take stock of the biggest changes we've faced—and the best solutions we've embraced as communicators—so you can be prepared whatever else the future has in store.
Join us for this unique Webinar featuring Tanya Gibson (BBBSA), Meredith Klein (Walmart), Ayanna Robinson (Porter Novelli), Mark Miller (de Beaumont Foundation) and David Johnston (TSA) to learn how they're re-envisioning their people, plans and processes so you can do the same.
- D&I Guidelines: The latest inclusivity best practices for internal, external and executive communicators
- WFH Engagement: How to project manage yourself and your teams with guiding principles like "The 3Cs", PESO—and platforms you need to stay on-trend
- Crisis Resources: Tips and exercises to help you quickly pivot when bad news breaks
- UGC Content: How to acquire powerful content even in lockdown by tapping real people with authentic stories—lessons from 50 "Why Public Health Matters" videos
- Trust and Truth Mandate: Hard-won advice for speaking truth and rebuilding trust—from the C-suite to social media managers and beyond
BONUSES for Attendees: You'll receive the following helpful materials:
- A "Crisis Audit Handout" to help your team prepare for whatever strikes next.
- Timely "D&I Terminology Guidelines" for greater inclusivity.
- Updates from the "Porter Novelli Purpose Tracker: The Business Imperative for Social Justice"
Necessity is the mother of invention: Adjust to the "Big 5" changes in communications
The past months have been challenging. Yet promising innovations have emerged that are reshaping communications as we know it. Join for a look into five of the most impactful—so you can keep your teams on track and ahead of whatever comes next.
Top 10 things you'll learn:
- D&I Primer: How to quickly pivot your communications to D&I—including how to get your C-suite's attention by making the case for D&I ROI
- D&I Checklists: Language guidelines and resources to help make D&I actionable
- WFM Principles: How to maximize productivity with "The 3Cs" and a PESO mindset
- WFH Toolkit: Best ways to personalize the remote employee experience using tools like Yammer, SharePoint, Teams, Zoom, Slack and more
- Crisis Prep: What a crisis audit looks like now—and why it's more important to be prepared than perfect when crisis strikes
- Crisis Pivots: What to do in the first minutes of a crisis—plus how to respond with authenticity and credibility knowing there could be legal ramifications
- UGC Bootstrapping: How to work with creators to acquire powerful images and video—plus video storytelling insights from a documentary produced by Soledad O'Brien
- UGC Publishing: How to publish, post and share timely video assets across DIY microsites, mainstream and social media
- Trust Matters: How COVID-19 and social justice movements elevated trust, truth and transparency as communication prerequisites
- Trust and Social Media: Lessons from TSA to help you amplify your authentic communications on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Q&A and Interactive Discussion
Get all your questions answered and discover practical ways to quickly bring your teams up to speed with the latest innovations in communications.
Top 5 reasons to attend this webinar
- You'll listen to and interact with some of the nation's top communication execs.
- You'll receive all presentations and handouts.
- You'll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for six months.
- You're guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive session without having to leave your desk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Brand journalism • Content marketing • Crisis communications • Executive communication • Intranets • Internal communications • Public relations • Social media • Storytelling • Visual and video communications • Writing and editing • D&I
|Ragan Insider Member Registration||$249.00|
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org