Your employees need you more than ever. Overstretched and stressed by the ramifications of COVID-19, financial uncertainly and social unrest, they’re looking to their employer for answers, guidance and understanding.
It falls to you, the communicator, to find new and effective ways to reach your workforce virtually through their screens as many continue to work from home. But it’s not the channel alone that makes communication successful—the message and messenger matter just as much. Authenticity has never been more critical.
Join this information-packed 90-minute course for an inside look at how Facebook humanizes its leadership, uses video to engage a dispersed workforce, and creates a culture of authenticity—and how you can do the same.
This Digital Classroom is designed for internal communicators at organizations with at least 500 employees and with a dispersed workforce.
You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate effectively using video
- Encourage and help leaders bring their authentic selves to work
- Run top-notch video-based communication from your home office
- Create videos that unite dispersed employees and improve engagement
- Access to speaker presentations
- Live Townhall Toolkit
- And more!
Build more effective communication using live video
You’ve pivoted from in-person communication to producing more video content, but are you communicating as well as you can? Learn how to do it right and mistakes to avoid to ensure your content is engaging and raises the employee experience bar.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create virtual presentations that keep employees engaged and excited
- Connect with your audience even when you can't see them
- Be the best virtual presenter they've ever seen
Home video hacks: How you can become a pro at producing video from your living room
You’re creating more video content than ever, and your home office is now a recording studio. Learn the top hacks from a Facebook expert to build more engaging video content.
- How to assess the environment you're in, not just what's in the frame
- What to test in advance of a live video shoot
- What lightening techniques work best. (Hint: A little goes a long way)
Fireside chat: Fostering authentic leadership at Facebook—and any company of any size
Executives need to be out in front of employees during times of crisis, which warrant extra care and focus. Employees need to know the person behind the job title, and understand who they are as a human more than just their boss. Facebook shares real-world examples of how to build authenticity in leaders.
- The importance of transparency and having honest conversations with employees
- Why listening and being empathetic is as important as talking
- The benefits of bringing your authentic self to work
- What it takes to get out of our comfort zones and why it matters
A free virtual class in partnership with
Top 5 reasons to attend this digital classroom
- You’ll listen to and interact with Facebook communication experts.
- You’ll receive all presentations and handouts.
- You’ll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for six months.
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive course without having to leave your desk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this can’t miss event if you spend any time in the following areas:
Internal Communications • Executive Communications • Crisis Communications • Video & Virtual Communications