Grow Audiences on Social Audio with Authentic Conversations
Hear how to ride social media's next big wave if you're in...
Digital Marketing • Social Media • Public Relations • Content Marketing
Clubhouse buzz is at a fevered pitch. With 10 million users and a $1 billion valuation, the app blends networking, panel discussions and live podcasts in an addictive experience. And it's not alone. Social audio is exploding because it brings greater authenticity to online conversations and lets you quickly build deeper connections than a typical Tweet.
But is the next big thing right for you and your organization? What does a winning Clubhouse strategy look like? How can you successfully integrate social audio into your content and marketing mix? Join Jeremiah Owyang (Kaleido Insights), Brian Fanzo (iSocialFanz), Eric Dahan (Open Influence), Alley Lyles (FemTech and USAA) and Regina Walton (SFTech4Good) to discover how the platform works—and how to transform the buzz into business:
Top 10 things you'll learn by attending this webinar:
- Top social audio trends and Clubhouse competitors to watch
- Anatomy of a successful Clubhouse marketing strategy
- The biggest opportunities for brands (executive profiling, branded clubs, promoted rooms, influencer marketing, ads and more)
- Pros and cons: How Clubhouse drives diversity, inclusion and nonprofit engagement—but suffers from "hustle culture" and toxicity
- Case studies: Inspiring lessons from Clubhouse power users
- Insights to help you measure and monetize Clubhouse
- Finding your voice: How to be fun, fallible and human on the app
- First steps—from setting up your account to managing invites
- Moderation secrets: How to build an audience—fast and without fear
- Ideas to repurpose your Clubhouse content (hint: podcast)
BONUSES for Attendees: You'll receive the following helpful materials:
- The Future of Social Audio Report: Roadmap, Business Models and a Forecast
- Special Report: 20 Ways Business Will Engage Social Audio
- The Clubhouse Guide: 7 Steps to Tap into Social Audio
The hottest social media app in years is a hotbed for tech industry insiders, marketers, celebs, investors and influencers. And it's only going to get bigger. Join to quickly determine if it's a fit for you and your brand—plus how to start a room, moderate and grow your audience like a pro:
- The FAQ: What social media is and isn't—and why it matters
- Top players list (Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, Facebook, Fireside, Sonar and more)
- The biggest opportunities for brands, organizations and experts—from essential features to branded clubs, promoted rooms, ads and sponsored influencers
- How to create a Clubhouse bio that drives engagement (and business)(from using spaces and emojis to showcasing thought leadership)
- Marketing strategies to consider—including hosting your own rooms, setting up mini-events, becoming a club admin, engaging in other rooms and more
- Secrets of exciting conversations and extending them into podcasts
- How to find and partner with influencers on Clubhouse to ensure important conversations about you, your brand or product reach as many people as possible
- Authenticity vs. the hard sell: How power users balance biz and buzz
- How an app premised on exclusion actually creates inclusion
- Why Clubhouse is a boon for nonprofits—not just privileged, pedigreed hustlers
|Ragan Insider Registration||$299|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Social media • Digital marketing • Content creation • Public relations • Storytelling
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When should I log in?
- When you click the access link to join the event, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room. The moderator of the event will start promptly on time and every registrant that is in the virtual waiting room will be automatically ushered into the event
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- Fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the event for another virtual event of equal value.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date and will be available for 12 months after the event date.
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.