Virtual Space is Limited – Secure Your Zoom Spot Today!
Employee Wellness • Human Resources • Communications • Corporate Benefits • Total Rewards
Workplace wellbeing has become an essential element for all organizations as they seek to foster a positive culture and improve employee health and morale. The wellness discipline, once known for mindfulness breaks and step competitions, has burgeoned especially in the last 15 months, bringing a sharp focus to topics like mental and financial health, equity and inclusion, and benefits and budgeting. It’s become a means to attract and retain top talent and indeed, reduce costs associated with health insurance and recruitment.
Join Ragan Communications and Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider on June 30th for this 3 ½ hour workshop where you’ll hear how to build and foster workplace cultures focused on employee wellbeing. You’ll learn how wellness and communications pros are partnering with stakeholders across their organizations to maximize the benefits that result in happier and healthier employees. Among our presenters will be Wellness, HR, Communications, Employee Engagement and other experts from organizations like:
- Consumer’s Credit Union
- Beacon Health
- Maine Department of Transportation
- The Motley Fool
- ROM Technologies
- And More
This workshop has limited (virtual) seating to allow for interactivity and networking, and is designed for wellness, HR and communications professionals who are charged with creating, maintaining and communicating wellbeing initiatives within their organization.
Workshop participants will learn how to seize the moment around workplace wellness to develop and implement programs customized for the needs of your workforce. You’ll hear how to forge critical alliances with internal and external partners, and to ensure your programs produce results.
At this Ragan Employee Wellness Workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to set up a wellness initiative, customized for your workforce
- Budget, resources and cross-departmental responsibilities
- How to manage costs when developing a complete wellbeing program for your workforce
- Best practices for assessing current wellbeing programs and how to expand based on pre-existing competencies and skillsets
- The most effective ways to partner with allies across the organization
- Effective ways to assess what your employees want and need to improve their wellbeing
- How to measure your return on investment
- How to gain buy-in from senior management
- Marketing and communication strategies to ensure your wellness programs continue long-term
You'll also receive these bonus materials:
- Global Employee Health Study Data
- 2021 Employer Resilience Survey Research
- 2021 Employee Wellness Industry Trends Report
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works
- Guide to Employee Financial Wellness
- Workplace Wellness Insider Spring Survey Report
Attend this workshop to know how to create and spread a successful, lasting wellness program with support and collaboration of key internal and external stakeholders. Learn ways to implement new strategic initiatives and keep your program continuing into the future.
Companies must constantly update and revitalize their wellness programs with new and unique offerings to maximize workplace wellness. Even more importantly, now is the time to shift from the idea of wellness to a more holistic approach to care and focus on wellbeing. This session will cover:
- Steps companies can take to increase their wellness program’s value
- Examining the relationship between company leadership and culture and wellness
- Determining what is needed for a holistic and complete wellbeing program
- Utilizing Workplace Wellbeing as an employee engagement and retention tool
- Creating a wellbeing culture that nurtures a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the workplace
An inclusive workplace supports employee wellbeing through its positive effects on employee self-concept and self-esteem; enhanced career achievements and progression; greater work-life balance; social connectedness and belonging; reduced discrimination, prejudice and harassment and pro-social behavior. In this session we will share research and examine how diversity and inclusion can truly impact employee wellbeing, through topics including:
- Learning how workplaces that are inclusive foster enhanced employee wellbeing
- Understanding why employees with high levels of wellbeing are more inclusive
- Examining effective wellbeing initiatives to accommodate the unique needs of different employees
- Identifying best practice diversity and inclusion programs that recognize mental health and wellbeing as a diversity issue
- Measuring inclusiveness as an analytics factor in the success of your wellbeing program
HR & Benefits Executives tend to have employee engagement constantly on the mind. How do you engage your employees? Can I get more workers involved? Did we do everything possible to keep people actively utilizing our benefits programs? This session will take a look at how organizations changed their approaches to benefits delivery and achieved a dramatically higher member engagement, better employee experience and overall cost-savings. This session will take a look at things such as:
- Garnering initial buy-in from your employees
- Understand the changing trends in workplace wellness
- Develop programs that will get employees to stick to it for the long-haul
- Reframe workplace wellness so the C-Suite will support
Let’s face it, companies today have remote employees, multiple offices across different regions and offices of various sizes. So how can you make sure that you provide all your employees, regardless of location, the same opportunities to be involved in your wellness programs? In this session, we will discuss:
- Examples of effective wellness programs for a distributed workforce
- Ways to designate “wellness crusaders” in each office/location
- Ideas to keep those outside of your headquarters engaged
- Understanding how geography may impact your wellness decisions
Many Benefits and HR executives don’t believe they need to know marketing to do their jobs well; however, when it comes to communicating your health & wellness plans to your employees in an effective and engaging manner, effective marketing and communication is the key. This interactive session will cover the steps toward a successful marketing communication plan for your wellness program. We’ll show you:
- Messaging techniques to garner employee attention
- How to leverage social media, corporate intranets, web portals, emails, mobile apps and more
- Ways to apply behavioral change principles to capture employees’ attention and engage them throughout the process
- How to conduct a stakeholder analysis to target your messaging
Like physical fitness for the body, having a mental fitness program in your organization trains people to improve their focus and calm their minds, giving them the ability to better manage stressful situations at work and outside of it. This short recharge session will show you how to create employee programs to help:
- Reduce staff burnout
- Lower the impact of stress-related illness
- Increase focus & productivity
- Boost employee engagement and improve culture
The main role of a wellness committee is to communicate, participate, motivate and support the organization’s wellness program. The problem is that many times committees end up not following through with its plans and ideas. It is important to integrate your wellness program within your organization’s business and culture and get everyone engaged. In this session, we will:
- Discuss how to create a wellness committee
- Understand what the wellness committee’s purpose
- Determine how to foster collaboration and enthusiasm among employees
Employees are costly, likely your first or second largest cost. If you don’t look at your employees’ overall wellbeing, then you are missing out on huge opportunities to retain, engage and grow your customer base and grow your bottom line.
We’ll help you answer these questions:
- Have you looked at your employees as a strategic asset vs. just a cost?
- Have you peeked under the hood of employee morale?
- Do you prefer to offer standard insurance products, just to remain compliant, without asking your employees for their wants/needs?
- Do you actually value your employees’ wellbeing?
- Have you determined the actual cost of losing a talented employee?
- When hiring, are you able to leverage your organization’s wellness benefits?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Employee Wellness • Human Resources • Compensation & Benefits * Total Rewards • Workplace Safety • Workplace Culture • Corporate Wellness • Management • Employee Communications • Internal Communications • EAP • Worksite Health & Safety • HR Communications • Employee Benefits • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience
Top 6 reasons to attend this workshop:
- You’ll hear real-world stories and case studies from top employers and wellness experts.
- You’ll receive all presentations and bonus handouts.
- You’ll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for twelve months.
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive program without having to leave your desk.
- You will receive SHRM PDC Credit Hours.
|Early Bird Rates
|Ragan Insider Registration||$500||$575|
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or email@example.com