A free on demand recording from Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider and Virgin Pulse to learn how to help your workforce stay healthy, happy and productive through the added stress of the holiday season and COVID-19.
The holidays are quickly approaching, and while this time of year suggests feelings of joy and good cheer, it also brings a lot of stress and difficult emotions. In fact, 38% of people report an increase in their overall stress levels during the holiday season. The coronavirus pandemic has only exacerbated the mental health crisis, increasing symptoms of anxiety, depression, substance abuse and other mental health issues for more than 40% of American adults.
With the looming stress of the holidays and the compound effects of COVID-19 on our mental health, it's more important than ever to support the whole-person wellbeing of your workforce, wherever they are. This timely webinars featuring insights, strategies and tactics to help your employees thrive during this stressful time of year.
This free webinar will feature Dr. Gary Smithson, an accomplished healthcare executive with more than 30 years of business and clinical experience as a healthcare consultant and board-certified pediatrician, and Prachi Patel, Director of Product Marketing for Virgin Pulse.
- How a comprehensive digital health platform can help your workforce stay healthy, connected and engaged
- Why wellbeing is paramount to employee engagement and productivity
- Actions individuals can take to build their resilience and manage their holiday stress
- Strategies your employees can use to strengthen social bonds with coworkers, friends and family while maintaining social distance
- How your organization can celebrate the holidays with your dispersed workforce
The holidays look a little different this year, but prioritizing physical, mental, social and financial health remains essential. Don't miss out on this information-packed program!
Virgin Pulse is the world’s largest, most comprehensive digital health, wellbeing and engagement company. Part of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, it is focused on motivating users to achieve better health outcomes. Fusing high-tech, high-touch, AI and data, Virgin Pulse supports clients and members across the entire health, wellbeing and benefits lifecycle—from screening and assessment to activation, behavior change and the adoption of sustainable, healthy habits to benefits navigation, condition management, gaps in care closure and digital therapeutics. More than 12 million users in 190+ countries, spanning 3,300+ organizations rely on Virgin Pulse’s digital and live solutions to change their lives—and businesses—for good.
Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider is a subscription service featuring a website, newsletter, guides and other helpful resources for executives and managers tasked with improving employee well-being.
In addition to premium content for subscribers, Workplace Wellness Insider offers webinars on corporate wellness initiatives, as well as award programs to showcase your successes with employee productivity, health and morale.
To subscribe to Workplace Wellness Report, go here.
Top 4 reasons to watch this webinar
- It's free!
- You'll receive all presentations and handouts.
- You'll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for twelve months.
- You're guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
If you spend at least 25% of your time on employee wellness programs, you can't miss this informative webinar on demand. If you're in HR, Wellness, Communications or any department supporting employee wellbeing, this is a must-see recording!
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.