A free webinar for Wellness, HR and Communications Professionals
Discover how to provide the support and resources employees need in a time of heightened stress
Studies have shown that rates of mental illness are rising in the face of a pandemic that has left many isolated and struggling financially, emotionally and physically —and these illnesses don't disappear when employees clock in for the day. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, mental health conditions cost employers more than $100 billion and 217 million lost workdays each year.
Yet, even during these challenging times, far too many organizations ignore this impact, offering only empty platitudes or still treating mental illness as a taboo topic in the workplace. Do your employees feel safe discussing their mental health in the workplace—and do they know what resources are available to them to navigate this time of stress?
Watch this FREE webinar to help you create and maintain effective mental health programs that will benefit your workforce and your organization. You'll hear insights and ideas from Lauren Chestnut, manager of well-being and work-life programs for the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, on how the organization is prioritizing the mental health of employees in this period of uncertainty and heightened stress; and from Dr. David Batman from Virgin Pulse on how the pandemic is impacting mental health globally.
During this free, one-hour webinar, you'll learn:
- What types of wellness programs resonate with employees, especially during this challenging and isolating time
- How to foster frank conversation about mental health in your workplace and create a culture of support
- Ensure employees understand the mental health resources at their disposal—and when to seek out help
- How social and racial justice issues in today's landscape can be detrimental to the mental health of employees of color—and how to support them at this time
- How to go beyond words and craft programs that actually make difference when it comes to promoting mental health in the workplace
Virgin Pulse is the world’s largest, most comprehensive digital health, wellbeing and engagement company. Part of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, it is focused on motivating users to achieve better health outcomes. Fusing high-tech, high-touch, AI and data, Virgin Pulse supports clients and members across the entire health, wellbeing and benefits lifecycle—from screening and assessment to activation, behavior change and the adoption of sustainable, healthy habits to benefits navigation, condition management, gaps in care closure and digital therapeutics. More than 12 million users in 190+ countries, spanning 3,300+ organizations rely on Virgin Pulse’s digital and live solutions to change their lives—and businesses—for good.
Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider is a subscription service featuring a website, newsletter, guides and other helpful resources for executives and managers tasked with improving employee well-being.
In addition to premium content for subscribers, Workplace Wellness Insider offers webinars on corporate wellness initiatives, as well as award programs to showcase your successes with employee productivity, health and morale.
To subscribe to Workplace Wellness Insider, go here.
Top reasons to watch this webinar:
- It's free!
- You'll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for twelve months.
- You're guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
If you spend at least 25% of your time on employee wellness programs and if you're in HR, Wellness, Communications or any department supporting employee wellbeing, this is a can't-miss webinar!
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Webinar On-Demand FAQ
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.