Time is the most precious asset we have—and it's also the most strained. More than 120 emails will hit a colleague's inbox every day, but they'll have less than 8 seconds to focus on any given one.
Now is the time to ruthlessly prioritize what's worthy of our team's time, distill vital information to its core, and share it in a logical hierarchy so folks can see what's new and how it impacts them. You'll notice engagement starts to tick up, your teams stay more informed, and you'll be able to invest the time you save right back into the business.
Join Ragan and Axios HQ on April 20th to learn how to write clear, succinct updates—from articles and press releases to executive briefings and memos—that keep digital readers engaged. Axios HQ is a leader in efficient communication. Emily Inverso, its director of content, will share insights that have helped thousands of communicators across startups and the Fortune 100 transform how they write.
In this FREE 60-minute webinar, you'll learn:
- How to fight shrinking attention spans
- Audience engagement tactics that build employee trust
- Internal communication strategies that cut down on information clutter
- Writing techniques that break through to smart, busy readers
- Best practices for email subject lines, styling and formatting scannable updates
- Axios HQ's writing tips list
Axios HQ: Write Less. Say More.
Axios HQ is an easy-to-use writing tool for internal communicators. Rooted in years of research, it helps you send clear, more effective company news, from all-staff updates to executive briefings.
- Its scannable emails boost focus and memory—and give your busy colleagues the information they need in half the time.
- Cut through the inbox clutter
- Create content that concise, visually appealing and easy to consume
- Simplify sending with Axios HQ's collaboration features
- Track engagement with reader-by-reader analytics
Top reasons to attend this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- Extra bonus materials for you and your team to use.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive communications • Writing/Editing • HR Communications • Corporate Culture • Employee Engagement • Sales • Content Strategy
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.