Budgets/Resources • The New Workplace • Trends • Tools/Tech
Companies around the world have transformed the way they work to adapt to a new reality and communicators have been front and center in this transformation. What worked well for communicators and what hindered their efforts? And what key areas do communicators need to focus on now? Find out on June 24th during a free Ragan webinar unveiling the findings of the Global State of Internal Communications Survey.
ContactMonkey conducted the Global State of Internal Communications Survey to learn how internal communications has changed, and the goals and challenges internal communicators foresee in the months and years ahead. From engaging remote employees, to enabling the adoption of a digital workplace, internal communicators have had a whirlwind of a year. Attend this webinar to gain insights on the persistent obstacles, new focus areas, and rising trends that will define internal communications in the years to come. It’s also an opportunity to hear from a fellow internal communicator on her experience over the past year and plans for the future.
During this fast-paced, information packed webinar on Thursday, June 24, you will hear from Tammie Dodson, Senior Manager of Corporate Communications at ADTRAN and Maithili Jha, Senior Digital Marketing Manager with ContactMonkey, as they share results uncovered in ContactMonkey’s Global State of Internal Communications Survey.
During this Webinar, you’ll discover:
- Key trends shaping internal communications in 2021
- Top goals and challenges of internal communicators
- Most valuable tools and technology for employee communication
- Leadership approach and strategy for internal communications
- Internal comms budgets and KPIs
- The state of the workplace in a post-pandemic work
- Future outlook for organizations as they return to the office
- Real-life examples and anecdotes from a fellow internal communicator
- Global State of Internal Communications 2021 Report
- Internal Email Benchmark Report 2021
- Formulas for Measuring the Effectiveness of Internal Communications
- Internal Communications Planning Calendar
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
|ContactMonkey is an internal communications and employee engagement tracking solution that integrates into Outlook and Gmail inboxes. We built our tool to help internal communicators transform employee newsletters into a two-way communication channel.|
Use ContactMonkey to create, send, track, and measure employee feedback and the effectiveness of your corporate communications. Build beautiful employee newsletters with the easy-to-use template builder, manage company events from your inbox, gather honest employee feedback with various surveys and eNPS, and measure internal communications ROI with comprehensive metrics.
Top reasons to attend this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll receive all the slides and handouts.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive Communications • Corporate Communications • HR Communications • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.