Social media moves fast—what hits today may leave you behind tomorrow, as we’re seeing amid the COVID-19 crisis. Nowhere is this truer than on Instagram. Thanks to a rising hunger for more content due to social distancing, skyrocketing engagement for paid posts and Instagram updates being rolled out at breakneck speed—it could leave even the most seasoned social media pro wondering what’s next.
Gather your team and join media insiders Lorraine Goldberg (Meredith), Christina Park (Martha Stewart Living) and Jackie Frere (InStyle), and PR Daily Award Winners Brittany Luiz (Tombow) and Maria DeCabooter (Northern Arizona University) for the latest trends, skills and hacks you need to keep your feed up to speed.
- How others are using Instagram to get COVID-19 info out to younger demos
- Smart ways to pivot your Instagram strategy as the situation evolves
- How influencers are adjusting, engagement is soaring and the price of sponsored posts is dropping—and what to do about it
- How to boost Instagram reach and results an era of hidden likes and paid posts
- TikTok’s influence on Instagram—and how to incorporate memes into your strategy
- How to elevate your social media storytelling with better images and videos
- Top Instagram features and trends for 2020—from working with AR effects and nano-influencers, to embracing lengthy captions, IGTV and more
- How to prepare your Instagram feed for what’s being called a “bounce-back surge”
Join us for a sample Instagram strategy and proven tactics to keep your Instagram feed on the cutting edge so you increase your reach, engagement and revenue.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Pivot vs. Panic: Award-winning Instagram strategies to meet new needs on your feeds
Failure to keep up with Instagram’s innovations translates to DOA feeds. So does a tone-deaf Instagram strategy. Discover how to stay relevant and your revive Instagram results with insights from the most popular media brands on Instagram—and from marketers who have won coveted PR Daily Social Media Awards for their ground-breaking Instagram campaigns.
Top 12 things you’ll learn:
- What your brand should NOT do on Instagram during and after Coronavirus
- How Instagram is becoming a more indispensable resource and how to adjust
- (hint: engagement on sponsored posts has skyrocketed these past few weeks)
- New features and approaches to help increase trust and engagement—from longer form COVID-19-related updates to TikTok-style posts (Instagram Reels anybody?)
- What an award-winning Instagram strategy looks like and how to create your own
- Secrets of brand identity: How to create an engaging brand voice and tone on Instagram
- Insights for creating and posting amazing images, Stories and viral videos
- How themed GIF stickers can propel your Stories to reach millions
- Time-saving techniques to curate content, engage influencers and conduct takeovers
- Engagement boosters: How to add personality, fun and flair into your feed
- How to conduct hashtag research (plus a secret hashtag time-saving hack)
- Measurement: How #linkinbio drives conversions—plus KPIs to track beyond likes
- Money matters: How to get more out of your Instagram ads and promoted posts
Have your questions answered and leave with practical ways to quickly bring your Instagram feed up to speed with the latest features and tactics.
Reasons to sign up for this webinar
- You’ll listen to and interact with some of the nation’s top Instagram experts
- You’ll receive all presentations and handouts
- You’ll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for six months
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction you can use immediately
- You can attend this immersive session without leaving your desk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these area:
Social Media • Storytelling • Content Marketing • Public Relations • Writing and Editing • Visual and Video Communications