In today’s turbulent social and political climate, no organization or leader can avoid scrutiny from the media and other stakeholders. To maintain trust and protect reputations, forward-thinking communicators need to shape strong strategies and craft eloquent messaging about key issues. Join Ragan and your industry peers on March 25-26 in the nation’s capital for the much-anticipated annual Public Affairs & Speechwriting Conference.
Whether your audience is employees, the media, government, activists or consumers, this conference will give you the innovative and cutting-edge ideas, strategies, tactics and examples you need to gain influence with executives, address today’s hot-button issues and preserve your organization’s reputation.
You’ll hear from a distinguished roster of speakers in an information-packed two days filled with learning, networking and peer to peer brainstorming.
Confirm your seat at the table as a trusted communications advisor to organizations
Learn how to:
- Craft thoughtful, genuine messaging around divisive social and political issues
- Build a social media presence that supports your brand advocacy and thought leadership goals
- Write more concise and compelling content for public affairs campaigns
- Infuse humor and humanity into your speeches and storytelling
- Write speeches that capture the personality of even the most inaccessible executives
- Execute dynamic, engaging formats for speeches and executive videos
- Prepare for and respond to crises, legislative losses or social media uproars
- Maintain the trust of internal and external stakeholders during times of organizational change
- Train your executives and spokespeople to advocate effectively for your organization
- Build successful third-party alliances that extend the reach of your public affairs programs and garner community support
- Craft a strategy to showcase experts in your organization as industry thought leaders
Secure your spot today! Advance your career as a speechwriter or public affairs professional by serving as the strategic guide your leaders need.
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Order the webcast, and get six months of on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
Webcast will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
- March 26:
- Track 1: Speechwriting
- Track 2: Public Affairs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Join us if you are involved in:
- Corporate communications
- Public affairs
- Internal communications
- Executive communications
- Leadership communications
- Government relations
- Community affairs
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Social responsibility
- Writing and editing
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- How to proactively build a strong reputation that protects against crises and public scrutiny
- Strategies to use social media and new technology to advance executive communications, public affairs and corporate social responsibility goals
- How to win the trust of the media, government and the public on the issues most closely affecting your organization
- Build a media and advocacy training program that better prepares spokespeople to take the spotlight
- How to address political and social movements thoughtfully through genuine and transparent messaging
Thank you to our current sponsors
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship