After a long year of waiting, an approved COVID-19 vaccine is finally in distribution and an end to the pandemic is in sight. As a communicator, you have a new set of challenges and responsibilities, from disseminating timely information around the vaccines to deftly handling inoculation hesitancy among some employees.
Watch this FREE 60-minute webinar where we discuss how communicators can help employers fulfill their role in this immensely important time period. You'll hear from one of the major retailers distributing the vaccine along with internal communicators who are already planning proactive communications about the vaccine.
Organizations are turning to communicators and their HR counterparts to address the questions of how and when their employees will receive the vaccine and what an eventual return to the workplace will look like. Building trust in the safety of the vaccine and developing a plan for rollout and compliance will be critical for organizations looking to recover from the pandemic, keep employees safe and avoid potential legal landmines.
In this FREE webinar, you'll learn:
- Messaging strategies to build confidence in the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine
- Research to help you understanding vaccination response across demographics
- How to keep your team and employees informed on local and state vaccination plans
- Possible legal barriers to consider as you craft your communications
- How to use communications to ensure employees know their safety is being prioritized
- Key considerations to keep in mind as you build your return-to-the-workplace plan
- How to tactfully dispel misinformation and address concerns about vaccine safety
Founded in 1956, the Institute for Public Relations is an independent, nonprofit foundation dedicated to the science beneath the art of public relations™. IPR creates, curates, and promotes research and initiatives that empower professionals with actionable insights and intelligence they can put to immediate use. IPR predicts and analyzes global factors transforming the profession, and amplifies and engages the profession globally through thought leadership and programming. All research is available free at www.instituteforpr.org and provides the basis for IPR's professional conferences and events.
Top reasons to watch this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should watch this free webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Engagement • Crisis Communications • Executive Communications • HR Communications • Corporate Communications • Public Affairs
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.