After a long year of waiting, an approved COVID-19 vaccine is finally in distribution and an end to the pandemic is in sight. As a communicator, you have a new set of challenges and responsibilities, from disseminating timely information around the vaccines to deftly handling inoculation hesitancy among some employees.
Join us on Wednesday, January 27 for a FREE 60-minute webinar where we'll discuss how communicators can help employers fulfill their role in this immensely important time period. You'll hear from one of the major retailers distributing the vaccine along with internal communicators who are already planning proactive communications about the vaccine.
Organizations are turning to communicators and their HR counterparts to address the questions of how and when their employees will receive the vaccine and what an eventual return to the workplace will look like. Building trust in the safety of the vaccine and developing a plan for rollout and compliance will be critical for organizations looking to recover from the pandemic, keep employees safe and avoid potential legal landmines.
- Messaging strategies to build confidence in the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine
- Research to help you understanding vaccination response across demographics
- How to keep your team and employees informed on local and state vaccination plans
- Possible legal barriers to consider as you craft your communications
- How to use communications to ensure employees know their safety is being prioritized
- Key considerations to keep in mind as you build your return-to-the-workplace plan
- How to tactfully dispel misinformation and address concerns about vaccine safety
Founded in 1956, the Institute for Public Relations is an independent, nonprofit foundation dedicated to the science beneath the art of public relations™. IPR creates, curates, and promotes research and initiatives that empower professionals with actionable insights and intelligence they can put to immediate use. IPR predicts and analyzes global factors transforming the profession, and amplifies and engages the profession globally through thought leadership and programming. All research is available free at www.instituteforpr.org and provides the basis for IPR's professional conferences and events.
Top reasons to watch this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll receive all the slides and handouts.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Engagement • Crisis Communications • Executive Communications • HR Communications • Corporate Communications • Public Affairs
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
FREE WEBINAR FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.