Internal Communications • Change Management
Connecting Your Workforce • Employee Engagement
Following a merger and acquisition, an organization’s workforce can feel disconnected and confused. Add the global pandemic to the mix and internal communications is rising to meet both workplace challenges simultaneously.
Join Ragan on June 18th for an information-packed free webinar that takes you behind the scenes of how financial/retail tech company Diebold Nixdorf effectively navigated multiple changes and crises.
After its merger, Diebold Nixdorf’s internal communications team was tasked with mastering and navigating troubled waters to unify the organization, improve employee connections, and ultimately create a positive, thriving culture with truly engaged people. Their solution was creating an intranet utilizing the Unily platform, The Exchange, to ensure information was shared in a way that was not just another email left unread.
This free Ragan webinar will uncover how Diebold Nixdorf effectively combined more than 22,000 pages of internal communications content into one central intranet platform. Matthew Boyd, Unily’s Product Evangelist, will moderate a discussion with Diebold Nixdorf’s Leanora Griffin, VP of Internal Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility, and Billy Auer, Senior Manager of Digital Content Strategy & Operations, as they share their story of taking two separate legacy sites from each pre-merger brand and integrating a third site during the acquisition to meet the communications challenges and reach more than 22,000 employees globally.
In this FREE Webinar, you will discover:
- How to leverage your intranet in impactful ways
- The right content to connect a distributed workforce
- Ways to deftly handle change communications
- Tactics to unify a workforce
- Ways of engaging new employees
- How teams are competing to see who can get the most views of their content
- Tools and tech to strengthen and amplify your DEI efforts
- Solidify the new way of working post-pandemic
- 7 Steps to Futureproof your Internal Communications Strategy
- Discover the Power of a Mobile Intranet Guide
- Shell Powers Employee Experience with a Unily Intranet Case Study
- Internal Communications Lessons from TikTok : Why you Shouldn’t Feed Elephants to Employees
|Unily is the complete internal communications solution that lets you push communications across all your channels from one place, so you can spend more time creating the content and experiences your employees love. Our vision is to create meaningful digital experiences for employees that unite enterprises, powering better work for everyone. www.unily.com|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive Communications • Corporate Communications • HR Communications • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.