Ragan Communications is seeking an experienced and proven live and virtual event producer with a background in editorial for our conferences and workshops tailored to communications, marketing and HR professionals. We are the leading producer of training and professional development for communicators. The ideal candidate will be a content-driven professional who can elevate our events with best-in-class content, speakers and attendee experience. This person would have five or more years of editorial and content creation experience. The Editor/Producer will produce multiple events annually and write articles for the websites to promote the events and highlight the speakers and topics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Craft agendas and book speakers for webinars, virtual workshops, and conferences.
- Identify topics that will resonate with our customers and integrate those topics into highly engaging sessions.
- Be responsible for the hands-on, daily management of all session and speaker logistics including session details, speaker assignments, and profiles, session scheduling, proofreading, PowerPoint presentations, session tagging, and more.
- Emcee live and virtual events.
- Manage speaker communications and speaker preparation.
- Write articles for Ragan.com and PR Daily on range of communications topics.
- Measure results for all live and virtual events (evaluations, attendance, feedback) on all content and communicate findings back to key stakeholders.
- Work hand in hand with Ragan leadership to continuously elevate the experience and offerings for all live and virtual events.
2-3 years producing conferences or workshops
Minimum of 3 years of editorial/writing experience
Benefits and Perks:
· 401(k) with a generous employer match
· Health insurance
· Dental and vision insurance
· Company paid disability and life insurance
· Parking, transit, and dependent care plan
· Generous paid time off, plus nearly 20 scheduled paid holidays
· Option to work from home
Ragan Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Ragan is a member of the Diversity Action Alliance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ragan Communications has been delivering trusted news, training and intelligence for more than 50 years to internal and external communicators, HR professionals and business executives via its conferences, webinars, training, awards, subscriptions and membership divisions. Its daily news sites—PRDaily.com and Ragan.com—are read by more than 600,000 internal and external communicators monthly. Its Communications Leadership Council is one of the fastest-growing membership groups for communications executives and its PR Daily Leadership Network is the go-to membership group for PR, marketing and social media professionals. Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider serves HR, wellness and communications professionals. Ragan is also the producer of Communications Week, which is held Nov. 15-19. Ragan is headquartered in Chicago, with team members spanning the country and loyal customers worldwide. Visit www.ragan.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.