Since 1984, APCO has developed deep expertise as a leading provider and administrator of F&I products for the auto industry. Built on a foundation of financial security and a commitment to understanding our customers’ needs, we’ve become a trusted partner to some of the most well-respected insurers, most successful dealerships and leading auto industry players. APCO brands deliver tailored F&I solutions through a network of partners including agents, franchise and independent dealers, lenders and manufacturers to help our diverse customers achieve their goals.
In this critical and high-impact role, the Email Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Driving the corporate email communications strategy, maintaining a professional, consistent brand presence to external audiences to maximize engagement.
- Planning, writing, creating and editing an array of internal and external communications to increase brand value.
- Developing a deep understanding of customer segments in order to optimize messaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective external communications strategies that articulate our value proposition to both prospects and current customers to drive intended behavior.
- Manage customer email communications, setting KPIs, measuring the success of these efforts, optimizing approach based on the resulting data.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on an internal communications strategy that engages and informs employees. Measure the success of these efforts and optimize approach based on the resulting data.
- Create and manage lead generation and complex, multi-step nurturing efforts, optimizing approach based on resulting data.
- Collaborate with segment directors and marketing operations to align communications with content, promotions, events, social, etc. to drive brand awareness and increase brand value among customer segments.
- Manage email lists in Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), perform data segmentation, and identify areas of opportunity to improve CRM and MAP
- Manage operational email calendars and projects to support all company communications strategies.
- Present monthly and/or quarterly reporting to internal stakeholders as requested.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate communications experience including demonstrated success in a B2B environment.
- Experience in automotive industry strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully influence and lead others without direct authority.
- Proactive, self-motivated with a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- An understanding of proper messaging and email marketing best practices, along with a creative spark to develop innovative communications that stands out among the noise.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, Pardot preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Campaigns preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to be a team player to solve problems and incorporate input from various sources.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with varying levels of management.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
APCO Holdings, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. APCO Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our brands proudly hold A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and our Products are the industry’s only MotorTrend Recommended “Best Buy”.
We have a casual and fun work environment, supportive leadership team and friendly coworkers. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid company holidays, paid community service days, and more.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.