Marketing Manager for Machine Builders
Brand Strategy Manager
Lowe’s Foundation Communications Manager
Associate Manager, Internal Communications
Communications Manager, External (Hybrid)
Public Relations Manager
Senior Communications Manager
Internal Communications Specialist and Intranet Editor
Internal Communications Manager
Regional Modern Life Channel Marketing Manager
Sr Marketing Manager
Internal Communications Manager
The team is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to help develop and execute the firm’s internal communications. The role will involve a wide range of strategic projects, including developing communication plans for firmwide initiatives and executing day-to-day internal communications. The person in this role will gain insight and exposure to the firm’s business and operations, have the opportunity to be part of an inclusive and collegial working environment, and interact with colleagues across the firm. The position reports to the Head of Employee Platform.
- Responsible for helping develop and manage global internal communications strategies and programs designed to support the firm’s goals.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the firm on their day-to-day communications. Internal clients include Equity, Inclusion and Diversity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Capital Management, Legal & Compliance, Corporate Real Estate and Business Continuity Management.
- Conceive, plan, and execute internal firm communications across various channels, including emails, blog posts, videos, event invitations and digital signage.
Partner with employee experience team and employee resource groups on employee events.
- Create social media content highlighting the firm’s culture (e.g., Celebration of commemorative months, programming by Employee Resource Groups, etc.).
- Oversee and manage the firm’s internal communications systems/tools.
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Candidates should have 5-7 years of experience in communications, preferably in internal comms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as is an ability to work effectively with colleagues of varying seniorities.
- Experience in or knowledge of asset management is preferred.
- Experience using internal communication tools, such as SharePoint or email tracking tools.
- Proactive approach and the ability to problem solve.
- Keen attention to detail, sound judgment, and sense of urgency for timely communications.
- Team player with high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task and shift gears quickly.
Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Neuberger Berman, founded in 1939, is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. The firm manages a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. With offices in 26 countries, Neuberger Berman’s diverse team has over 2,600 professionals. For eight consecutive years, the company has been named first or second in Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management survey (among those with 1,000 employees or more). Neuberger Berman is a PRI Leader, a designation, since last assessed, that was awarded to fewer than 1% of investment firms for excellence in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. In the 2021 PRI Assessment, the firm obtained the highest possible scoring for its overarching approach to ESG investment and stewardship, and integration across asset classes. The firm manages $427 billion in client assets as of December 31, 2022. For more information, please visit our website at www.nb.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.