Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Who We Are
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brand portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
As the #1 skincare brand recommended by Dermatologists in the USA, CeraVe is a leader in mass medical skincare. At CeraVe we believe that everyone has a right to healthy skin and are on a mission to provide accessible therapeutic skincare to every person in the world. CeraVe is quickly expanding across all continents to become the leader in mass medical skincare.
Who We Are Looking For
CeraVe is seeking an Assistant Manager of Global Marketing to join the CeraVe Face DMI Marketing Team.
The Assistant Manager will support the Sr. Marketing Manager and play a key role in CeraVe’s global expansion and product launches. We are looking for a candidate with experience in product development or global marketing who can support several product categories including facial moisturizers, serums, and anti-aging products. The ideal candidate will also be driven, reliable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
Manage New Product Development:
- Support Sr. Manager that oversees facial moisturizers, serums, and anti-aging products.
- Collaborate with R&D, Medical, Digital, Consumer Insights group, and Zones to support refine new ideas and concepts.
- Assist with the end-to-end project launch (insights, formula direction, packaging design, artwork, claims, launch strategy) and partnership with Zone and Market Teams to ensure comprehensive and on-time 360 launch.
- Support product development process, including formula approvals, for both new products and existing product reformulations.
- Help to oversee the end-to-end claims process, including clinical testing and medical studies.
- Review feasibility and profitability of projects through cost of goods management.
- Work with creative on package development and final approvals.
Manage Global Marketing Activations
- Support Sr. Manager, cross-functional partners, and agencies to:
- Create product communication and develop assets needed to support campaign goals.
- Brief and follow up on integrated and strategic consumer launch plans including hero assets, POS displays, social assets, PDP copy, social activations, educational videos and more.
- Brief and follow up on medical activation plans including medical conference activations, Ad Board presentations, and core visual aids and more.
- Develop skills to ensure content meets the Brand DNA.
- Support required to conduct market / consumer analyses to provide insights on category and product challenges, risks, and opportunities.
- Work with Sr. Manager and Global Consumer Research to analyze global category research and support developing action plans for various product categories.
- Work with Sr. Manager and Consumer Insights team to test identify opportunity spaces and test concepts to refine communication for final marketing communication.
Core Skill Sets / Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 1-2 years of industry-related marketing work experience (beauty or consumer package goods).
- Global marketing experience is a plus.
- Must be results-oriented.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong discipline, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with team-oriented managerial skills; manages complexity with reasoning from multiple perspectives and makes decisions.
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills, experience with multi-disciplinary co-creation projects.
- Previous development and/or launch management skills is a plus.
- Strong appreciation for our business / affirmative sensitivity to the Skincare métier; understands beauty.
- Proactive, ability to self-manage projects, ability to overcome obstacles independently.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrates L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Achiever, and Innovator.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.