Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Brand Strategy Manager
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
The Brand Strategy team is part of the centralized Strategy & Decision Analytics team that drives business and marketing strategy across the enterprise. This is the team that sits at the heart of our organization – making complex, high-impact, high-visibility decisions. As our business (and our strategy team) expands, we’re building our brand asset management muscle: we want multifaceted strategic brand thinkers comfortable talking about data, creative, and experience in the same breath.
As part of this team, you’ll help bring our brand to life: ensuring that our brand has a clear north star, our brand identity is expressed effectively in our marketing, and our marketing strategy is reinforced across the TMUS portfolio. This is no small feat, requiring brand, business, and organizational expertise; someone who is comfortable assessing and working with all aspects of our marketing and brand building metrics and tools to create structure and consistency. It also requires someone who is passionate about storytelling and is willing to disrupt the status-quo, elevating our brand to the next level. You’ll report into the Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy and have influence across the organization.
We work in a highly ambiguous environment which isn’t for everyone – it requires level-headed, structured thinking, and a relentless focus on customer needs to guide decision-making. You’ll work on a team of high-performing, highly collaborative, multidisciplinary strategists who are motivated by doing great work with great people. Continued development and learning are priorities.
- Advocate for our brand goals and ultimate north star, elevating our brand across the company, with special emphasis on brand marketing
- Develop go-to structured, strategic framework materials such as guidelines, positionings, and brand reference tools to communicate and educate core brand management concepts and how they support the T-Mobile brand. Some examples may include positioning and messaging, demonstrating how our brand portfolio is expressed, or developing a brand book, and developing the T-Mobile archetype
- Collaborate with our creative and marketing teams across the organization to ensure strategic alignment between execution and our brand goals. This will help us express our portfolio of offerings to the outside world in a clear manner
- Connect storytelling to strategic brand results! Know what storytelling excellence looks like, how it can be developed and employed for multiple customers and business scenarios across the customer lifecycle to improve brand perceptions
- Work with the brand marketing, creative, and product team to develop updated brand narratives that can stretch across the T-Mobile portfolio and is anchored to our brand positioning and marketing strategy
- Collaborate with our marketing and communications communities to maximize effectiveness with the brand tools you develop. You’ll collaborate within the brand strategy team to understand our target audiences, and then work with the marketing teams to help them determine the best approach for reach and perception improvement. This will require research and data fluency capabilities
- Look at best-in-class organizational examples from other companies and industries. Provide continuous thought leadership for how brand can strategically be leveraged to create better marketing experiences
- Contribute brand marketing best practices and techniques to support the T-Mobile marketing strategy with a focus on anchoring to our new positioning and brand attribute measurements
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive brand growth and monitor industry for relevant news
- Document and continuously maintain best practices, including processes and templates
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with internal stakeholders including the creative brand team, channel teams across the org, media teams, research team, retail, and agency partners
- Contribute critical brand thinking to our team’s foundational brand workstreams
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, brand, communications, or related field
- 5-7 + years of work experience
- Passion and relentless focus on brand and improving the customer experience
- Ability to inspire the organization towards the right outcomes for the brand, the business, and the customer through positive relationship building and outstanding ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence
- Experience with brand management and collaborating with both creative and strategic teams
- Solid perspective on brand strategy, brand management, and marketing and media. Ideally, experience working with global brands that have complex portfolios
- Ability to analyze existing marketing communications and media (including plans), recognize the brand opportunities, and recommend improvements focused on building the brand
- Storytelling chops with basic understanding of storytelling techniques and best practices
- Experience managing media and campaigns
- Demonstrated proficiency at creating strong narratives out of complex (often data-driven) information for different levels of stakeholders across the organization to guide decision-making toward strategic outcomes
- Eager to learn – hungry to grow, with an open mindset and innate curiosity
- Self-motivated work ethic, with a positive outlook
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Y es
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Washington Pay Range : $110,900.00 – $150,000.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation-related requests.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.