Consumer Experience Practice
Creative Studio: Content
Experience: 5-7 years
(We are hiring at all levels should you have more or fewer years of experience. See https://careers.alight.com/us/en.)
Join our team of Communication Consultants. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, actionable, consumer-grade experiences that help people make smart benefits choices. Here, you will:
• Collaborate on multi-disciplinary client teams comprised of account managers, benefits experts, strategists, creatives and project managers
• Write to design and write to channel for a range of core and custom products and platforms
• Support content development and delivery for multi-channel benefits and wellbeing campaigns across a wide variety of topics such as healthcare, wellness, retirement, financial wellbeing, total rewards, benefit plan design changes, pay and incentive programs, recruiting, organizational change, and more
• Consult with internal partners and clients, lending content expertise and point of view to support strategy and delivery
• Engage internally and as a client-facing resource, proficient in content development—with a focus on digital marketing
• Collaborate with and direct others to help ensure a balance between the user experience and the desired business outcomes
• Establish a broad understanding of Alight’s core businesses, technology, products and offers
• Support the Creative Studio by applying market trends and content best practices, and contributing to product development and other strategic initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating creativity; HR/benefits expertise a plus
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated ability to write and guide others to write compelling communication materials for a variety of audiences and media
• Able to engage with and present to clients as needed
• Able to assimilate source materials, input from subject matter experts and other relevant documentation to create strategic recommendations and content
• Able to understand role on project/team, while going beyond to add value
• Able to collaborate efficiently and effectively with clients and colleagues
• Accountable for assignments/projects to ensure they’re delivered with excellence
• Able to partner with subject matter experts from other lines of business
• Can learn and apply new technologies
• Software fluency, including the Microsoft 365 and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Demonstrated presentation skills
• Flexibility to travel a couple of times per year for 1-3 days
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive. With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work. Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement:
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.