At DPR we exist to build great things—including great careers. We’re seeking a detail-oriented Communications + Brand Operations Coordinator to provide administrative and functional support to the Comms + Brand leadership team and coordinate the department’s day-to-day operations. This an excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career in Brand and Communications to learn how a function is run and to grow within an established team.
This Communications + Brand Operations Coordinator assists with the coordination of departmental meetings, ongoing measurement and reporting, and budget- and expense-related functions. In addition, the Coordinator will be exposed to, and have the opportunity to assist with, a variety of established and emerging communications programs.
An ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, ever forward) and demonstrate excellent judgment.
- Schedule departmental meetings and trainings and coordinate meeting logistics, including calendaring, managing meeting requests, and preparing meeting materials and documents
- Coordinate completion of the C+B monthly executive dashboard with subteam leaders
- Collaborate with the Finance team to manage the budget and collaborate with departmental leadership on monthly budget allocations, reconciliations and annual plans
- Create and submit departmental expenses and oversee the vendor payment process, including setting up new vendors, reviewing invoices, working with others to manage and tracking payments as needed
- Update and manage Comms + Brand intranet page ensuring availability of up-to-date team and services information, C+B resources and projects for DPR-wide consumption (ex. posting of leadership blogs and videos)
- Monitor, respond to and route inbound web inquiries
- Support organization and maintenance of shared digital files and assets
- Establish and maintain preferred vendor list(s)
- Support special team projects on an as-needed basis
- Coordinate onboarding and training logistics for new team members
- Support C+B leadership team with travel and expenses
- 1+ years professional work experience with a desire to build a career in Brand, Communications or Marketing
- Strong organizational skills with good time, task and file management practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience with social media platforms and digital tools
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and skills quickly
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking, self-performing general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets. DPR’s portfolio of work ranges from large-scale new construction to small tenant improvements and special projects. Founded in 1990, DPR is a great story of entrepreneurial success as a private, employee-owned company that has grown to a multi-billion-dollar organization with offices around the world. Strategically focused on delivering more predictable outcomes through applications of virtual design & construction, prefabrication, its corps of self-perform craft, and leveraging data to learn and improve from DPR consistently ranks among the top building contractors and employs approximately 10,000 professionals across its family of companies. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.