About the role:
Barry Callebaut is a global organization poised for growth; a company which has embraced the vision to delight its customers, while out-performing its competitors, a business which is committed to sustainability, has innovation in its DNA, is a leader in complex manufacturing and supply chain solutions and is focused on being a best-in-class employer. Barry Callebaut seeks diverse and passionate people who thrive in a dynamic environment, focused on continuous learning, living BC’s Values and of course loving chocolate.
Come join our Storytelling & Experiences team in Corporate Communications! We believe employees who feel deeply connected at work will inspire a better Barry Callebaut. Our mission is to bring the best of Barry Callebaut to our employees and bring the best of our employees to Barry Callebaut.
The Corporate Communications Coordinator will be an integral part of the Americas’ team, with a focused role on internal communications channels (i.e. Currents), and regional communications activations (ie, Town Halls). Under the supervision of the Manager, Corporate Communications, NA, the coordinator will have exposure to all facets of communications, including media relations, virtual & in-person events, culture programming, and digital/ social content creation and curation. This person will work with business partners across BUs and functions. This is a contract position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for posting, not creating, all corporate communications content, in addition to monthly people news for our entire region under the HR Americas persona, executive messages, and regional news to Google Currents.
- Produce digital content, including photos, videos, and graphic design
- Assist in development of manuals, training documents and other communications materials/ templates
- Event management and logistics
- Serve as coordinator for various internal projects
- Secondary liaison to the global team; Invitation to bi-weekly newsroom and monthly global team calls (often in the early morning)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/journalism field preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Highly-skilled with creative services and graphic design.
- Spanish/ Portuguese/ French language skills are a nice bonus, not required.
What you can expect from Barry Callebaut:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- 12 paid holidays, plus your birthday off
- Environment that welcomes workplace flexibility
- An atmosphere where diversity is embraced, and inclusivity is second nature. We call it #OneBC! Just ask our champions with the Americas Women’s Forum and the Racial Equality Forum!
- Ability to grow personally and professionally within an organization that values development and internal career growth
- Be part of our mission in making sustainability the norm through Forever Chocolate with priorities centered around prospering farmers, zero child labor, carbon and forest positive, and creating 100% sustainable ingredients in all of our products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.