Are you experienced in marketing and communications and looking to play a significant role in the growth of an expanding organization? If so, we want to hear from you. A well-respected Robert Half client is seeking a Marketing/Communications Manager to join the company. Are you a self-reliant, independent thinker who thrives when presented with challenges and combines strong digital communication experience with a proven ability to develop content for a variety of media outlets? Then this could be the position for you.
- Support and advise senior leadership on key communications, always advocating for open and honest communication across the organization
- Oversee all communications produced by (or on behalf of) the company to support of the brand, including internet communications, social media, direct emails to customers, strategic and board communications, promotions, and marketing efforts
- Lead initiatives to identify and respond to customer and other stakeholder interests, expectations and concerns, including advocating for modified and new services to enhance the customer experience and grow the organization
- Create and/or improve communications standards, guidelines and protocols to support the company brand and monitor its use for consistency
- Manage content creation for marketing materials (collateral, newsletters, press releases, digital content and more)
- Conduct routine analysis and reporting on marketing performance with metrics and creative analytics
- Consistently reinforce strategic talking points in all company communications
- Develop and instill across the company an appreciation for clear, consistent messaging and behavior consistent with the brand
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- 4+ years relevant experience in marketing, PR, events or sales
- Strong writing, editing and design skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g., Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Sprout)
- BA degree in marketing, communications or related field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.