Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Communications Specialist II
Assists in the management and execution of stakeholder communication and of key messages both inside and outside of Entergy. Support the enterprise in achieving its strategic goals by leveraging employee communications, multimedia communications, creative and humanized storytelling. Ensure alignment amongst utility communications and the overall company. Create goodwill with stakeholders to support Entergy’s collective vision, mission, strategy and stakeholder objectives.
- Builds and executes a communications strategy designed to inform cross functional staff and internal and external stakeholders. Monitors industry news and identifies emerging issues.
- Supports communication needs for company leadership, including but not limited to: Town Halls, employee meetings, speeches, talking points, internal memos, presentations, employee articles, news releases, website posts, etc. Additionally, prepares weekly e-newsletter for employees.
- Recommends strategies, produces materials and executes communication plans to support and promote company business objectives, organizational priorities and major functional initiatives.
- Implements broad-based employee communications, such as executive messaging and employee meetings and newsletters. Collaborates with company leadership and senior communications staff on the development of key messages, subject matter and copy. Coordinates layout, production and distribution.
- Researches, cultivates knowledge of and utilizes social media to communicate key Entergy messages. Evaluates and recommends usage for optimal positive exposure for the Company.
- Develops response or recommended actions around media inquiries and/or other external communications.
- Assists in establishing editorial or departmental standards. May edit the work of and/or provide guidance and direction to others. May require project management knowledge including business processes such as budgeting, purchasing, request for proposal, etc.
- Willingness to work and provide communications support in response to weather events.
Minimum Education And Experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 2-5 years of experience in communications or public relations is required or equivalent experience.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required Of The Position
Strong writing, editing and communications planning skills (AP style knowledge a plus). Demonstrated ability to use or learn an array of publishing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Office 365, HTML editing software, web analytics, social media platforms and a variety of audio, video and infographic production programs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to navigate to EEO page, or see statements below.
EEO Statement: The Entergy System of Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Entergy System of Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Entergy System of Companies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Entergy System of Company employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.