Job Description Summary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and edit a wide variety of unique internal communications materials with tailored messages based on analyses of target audiences and business objectives. These materials may include executive memos, corporate policies, corporate department campaigns and announcements, and global employee communications.
- Event management and coordination for internal employees working remotely and on-site. Coordinating and hosting all aspects of the event, including, but not limited to, using virtual event and collaboration tools, working with vendors, and creating creative and presentation collateral for the event.
- Provide administrative and department-level organization capabilities.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that materials are clear and meet corporate brand standards.
- Create, edit, and tailor communications, presentations, and other materials based on target audiences and business objectives.
- Advise management on strategies to leverage communications materials and events in a manner that helps achieve business objectives.
- Conduct a brand adherence check for all materials.
- Provide feedback to improve and meet corporate guidelines.
- Create news briefs for executives and decision-makers within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Basic graphic design skills, experience supporting brand initiatives, AP Style knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a leading strategic partner to governments across the globe, Maximus helps improve the delivery of public services amid complex technology, health, economic, environmental, and social challenges. With a deep understanding of program service delivery, acute insights that achieve operational excellence, and an extensive awareness of the needs of the people being served, our employees advance the critical missions of our partners. Maximus delivers innovative business process management, impactful consulting services, and technology solutions that provide improved outcomes for the public and higher levels of productivity and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. For more information, visit maximus.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.