Marketing & Events Manager (Marketing Lead Analyst – C13), VP, Client Engagement and Marketing, NAM Markets
- Develops and implements communications and content marketing strategies, plans and projects that advance strategies and business needs of UMass Memorial Health (UMMH) and the Human Resources Department.
- Applies digital content marketing principles and techniques including key word research, performance data analysis and ongoing optimization to improve effectiveness of communications. Leverage’s knowledge of various content channels to identify opportunities and produce effective, engaging, and targeted messaging. Skilled working in digital communications platforms and content management systems.
- Establishes and implements content strategies, plans and tactics in support of UMass Memorial Health (UMMH) mission and goals, and priorities for Human Resources.
- Identifies channels and opportunities for optimal exposure of content for both large and targeted audiences.
- Researches, creates, writes, and edits various forms of content, assuring communications are accurate, informative, and engaging.
- Manages the quality, accuracy, and alignment of projects. Monitor’s performance of communications and implements tactics to optimize performance.
- Collaborates with departments, administrative and clinical leadership, marketing communications team members and other areas to develop clear and effective communications plans and engaging content for digital, print, video, presentation, and other internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Master’s degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in writing and/or editing.
- Strong working knowledge of various digital communications tools and knowledge of industry standards.
- Experience developing and implementing best practice content marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to develop effective and compelling content for various audiences and purposes.
- Exceptional writing and visual design sense with the ability to tailor messaging to various segmented audiences.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-directed with an ability to set priorities.
- Prior experience within a health care environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts. We are the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, with access to the latest technology, research and clinical trials.
Through pain and pandemics, our commitment to our communities never wanes. We use knowledge and innovation to create breakthrough medicine. To create jobs. To make life better for those we serve. We are leaders in the training of physicians and those who work in every facet of health care. We make outstanding care accessible for all, regardless of ability to pay. We stand for quality, compassion, dignity, opportunity and fairness. And we are relentless in our pursuit of healing.
Everyone, Everyday: At UMass Memorial Health, everyone is a caregiver. No matter their responsibilities or title, every employee or “caregiver” fills an important role for our patients and their families every day. Join our team of caregivers!
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.