The Digital Engagement Specialist is responsible for maintaining the appearance and functionality of the Yuma Regional Medical Center website(s) to create an exceptional user experience. He/she will focus on optimizing YRMC’s web presence, patient journey and navigation, consumer engagement and patient acquisition. Strategically writes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly content for website and other digital platforms to help connect patients and the community with YRMC healthcare resources. Strong communication, project management and organizational skills are essential. Uses independent judgement and creativity.
1. Leads, develops and manages web strategies that impact patient experience, grow audience and drive loyalty.
2. Responsible for maintaining the appearance and functionality of the website, creating new landing pages, as well as monitoring and optimizing website performance.
3. Consistently manages content, design and functionality updates to maximize website utilization.
4. Oversees creation and implementation of content strategy. Writes with consistent brand voice. Maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure content is accurate. Conduct audits to eliminate redundant or duplicate information.
5. Partners with website vendor to lead upgrade and digital tool projects. Consistently tests user navigation and recommends best practice enhancements.
6. Works collaboratively with the marketing team to align multiple brand strategies. Assists with media relations and social media to positively position YRMC in public perception.
7. Works closely with the leaders to support implementation of consumer/patient digital engagement strategies and create patient-centered communication. Position would be expected to take media call rotation. 8. Provides overall support for department activities including special events, programs and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3 + years of related experience
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Yuma Regional Medical Center, we believe that you shouldn’t have to travel far from home to receive the high-quality, compassionate medical care you deserve. Whether you’re a year-round resident or a winter visitor, you can entrust your care to our dedicated, experienced staff, knowing that you’ll receive the latest advances in medical technology and healthcare services right here, close to home. With a primary value of “Patients Come First,” our approach to care is Patient- and Family-Centered. We recognize the very important roles that patients and their family members can play in ensuring each patient’s health and well-being.
Our 406-bed, not-for-profit hospital is staffed by 2,400 employees, over 400 medical practitioners and hundreds of volunteers who are dedicated to serving the residents and visitors of Yuma and the surrounding area. The advanced medical care and treatment options we offer our patients have brought us national recognition.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.